How much are my Avus Wheels Worth??

Mr.G

Reaction score
Hi all.

Been looking at Maz's car and think i'm almost ready to bite the bullet and go for the 18" Avus S4 wheels - the 114's replicas.

Anyway was wondering how much my Wheels are worth, brand new tires and in mint condition. When i say mint i mean not 1 mark, curb mark, scratch or anything of the sort.

I think they were refurb'd before i purchased the car around 8 weeks ago.

Perfect condition.

Ta very much for any comments/advice! :)

i wouldnt know how much they all go for around £200

Hmmm

I'd never sell my wheels for £200. They are pristine, everytime i wash my car it takes me around half hour to clean just the wheels.....I get the inside of the wheel as clean as the outside. The bells of the wheel are also cleaned.

Mint isn't the word for them.

I'd rather keep hold of them than sell for £200. They are £194 each from Audi with no tires in the same condition.

??

G

Depends really on the market which isnt great at the moment. I bought a set for £200 with ****** tyres and not great condition wheels (i overpaid). But ive also seen ones with brand new tyres go for £250 ish so it depends really. But youll never get anywhere near for the tyres what you paid.

Probably better off holding on to them tbh. But i really like the "17 avus i thik they suit the car really nicely as i didnt want to go for reps.

Yeah i would keep hold of them then ...

Keep trying Mad, we are all rooting for you, in your quest for a set of wheels!!!

Where are you based again??

Mad, thought about buying some cheap ones and refurbing them?

Last set I sold was 4 decent wheels with good Pirelli's, went for £60 on ebay !

You sold s3 alloys for £60 thats mad ,

i have bought a set now just waiting for them to get picked up and sent to me now :)

Mad, thought about buying some cheap ones and refurbing them?

Last set I sold was 4 decent wheels with good Pirelli's, went for £60 on ebay !

You sold s3 alloys for £60 thats mad ,

i have bought a set now just waiting for them to get picked up and sent to me now :)

I sold mine which where hammered for £160 and my dads ones which where near mint for £60 :wtf:

Just the way it goes, 12 months ago everyone wanted RSTT's and no one wanted Avus rims lol

Wish I had kept them now, could of made a mint lol

LOL....

Woohoo!!! Congrats Mad, finally, lets just hope they arrive now ;)