Your opinino please s3 owners???

I would fit them...to your car or anyone elses :eyebrows:...but mine

why buy a S3 then skimp on one of the most fundimental parts of the car ??? Billys and H&R`s work as do a few of the other quality kits hoo song wang stuff should be kept on old bangers.

I don't know. I wouldn't shoot them down just yet until you have solid reviews.

To compare, I bought a set of cheap FK coilovers when they first came out years ago. Coilovers were generally more expensive back then too. They were only £30 more expensive than these and they've been fine. No stuck adjusters, no leaking or noises and most important they are a well balanced setup.

The ones posted have stainless threads, mine don't and they are TUV approved, which must count for something.

The point I'm making is not all "cheap crap" is cheap crap. They might be bad, but I'd hold judgement until seeing what they can do.

Remember when Toyo proxies first cam out, they were cheap and you'd get flamed for buying......now look at them and their reputation.

Just another angle.

fair comment HTC, i must confess i have been guilty of stereo typing - taking the stance that everything that is cheap, is cheap for a reason - building on this id say that there are a small number of bargains to be had