Slippers, Pipe and Armrest

Luuc

Reaction score
Call it old age or just the need to feel comfortable, but I'm seriously hankering for something to rest my left arm on. I've had a look around and it seems I have more chance of finding the holy grail than a decent armrest for my A3.

Does anyone know a good source for getting hold of one? Not seen any on ebay and one site did have one but it looked a little odd due to a very strange fitting. It also has to have a drinks holder big enough to securely hold a large sized Wild Bean cafe coffee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Woody_S3 said:
Have you looked on http://vagparts.com/pages/Armrest.htm

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Aha! How did you find that? I couldn't see the ****** armrest anywhere on that site =p Oh well, Slippers, Pipe, Armrest and Glasses it is then!

Thanks for the link.

[ QUOTE ]
Luuc said:
Aha! How did you find that? I couldn't see the ****** armrest anywhere on that site =p Oh well, Slippers, Pipe, Armrest and Glasses it is then!

Thanks for the link.

[/ QUOTE ]

No probs

They're quite clever and hid the link on there home page naming it "Retro fit armrests" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[Off Topic!]

Woody S3, which part of the cultural centre of the universe (Yorkshire!) are you from? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
X50JAS said:
Woody S3, which part of the cultural centre of the universe (Yorkshire!) are you from? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The centre itself...Leeds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif