Hey ya! New S3 owner =)

berglin

Reaction score
Website
du.ostabil.nu
Imola Yellow -00 S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

No mods done to it, I'm trying to get hold of an chipped ECU from car-seller. Due its easier to sell an unchipped car... Does anyone know if its just to switch the databox? Any diffrence between yearmodels?

BR
Dan Berglin, Stockholm, Sweden

Mines a 1999 and I've noticed noises from the windows and recaro's too, but only when my music off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and at slow speeds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Any body else?

The plastic interio sqeeks a little in mine in cold temps' but usually can't hear it over the little woman screeming 'slow down ya b@stard!!!' or what ever is booming out the speakers!

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
sounds good! Don't fancy driving to Sweeden to get it mind you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont have to. Forge used to do them... not sure if they still do.

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
sounds good! Don't fancy driving to Sweeden to get it mind you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont have to. Forge used to do them... not sure if they still do.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

GB anyone??

Welcome to the club...

Wizard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
S3 Mike said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
what does the mod do?

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC, it could be the 50/50 power split module jobbie.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds interesting 50/50 continuous power /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't someone on here have a haldex controller at the AmD meet last november?

I dont belive there is any problems to order the parts, they also say that the parts can be mounted by other workshops... The result is more oversteer at lower speeds and less oversteer at realy high speeds, it will also react much quicker when you step on the gas, like a real perm 4*4.... The car will have a totaly new character, they say.

My first mod will however be stage 1 chip... and I'ts still hellofalot of money for no powergain, heh..

Let me know if you need any translationhelp on the http://www.ace-competition.se/index.php?page=haldex page.