New company car arriving tomorrow

Markb

Reaction score
As subject just thought I would post as I am quite excited as it's here 3 months early /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I've also got to go down to Stansted to meet one of our field staff. So I am going to get a good 7 hour drive in it to get used to it.

I am sure I'll post some pics tomorrow LOL

It's a Jaguar X Type 2.0 Diesel Sport (I know Diesel, but I've got to think of tax)

Oh yeah I've had the sports seats put in (Leather + Alcantara), Carbon Fibre dash and Sports suspension + wheels.

It's this colour:

jaguar_x_type.jpg

Should be good for a company car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pure said:
Indeed, and keeps the miles down on your own motor

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I had a Jaguar X-Type as a courtesy car while I was getting a new bumper. It ain't all that great mate... I had the 2.5 petrol version. I really hope for your sake the 2.0 diesel is better than the 2.5 petrol.

To be honest, the interior looked like a Ford Mondeo... I expected more for a Jag.

****** hell! 2 new cars in 1 week! Its going to take you months to read both user manuals! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Nice one mate, look slike you have the best of both worlds now.

Cheers
Rich.

OK I didn't get it today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif So I've got the Vectra until Wednesday now LOL

Oh well I'll get there.

[ QUOTE ]
ajmackie said:
What job do you do to get a X-type Jag as a company car when your 20!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Computer programmer/Support engineer.

I'll only have it until the end of September (Got the Vectra last June) Then I am back to Uni /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:

To be honest, the interior looked like a Ford Mondeo...

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny that, seeing as it is a Ford Mondeo in a different shell.