NUMBER PLATE - S3 3 SXY

rooster22

Reaction score
I have just bought a golf GT TDi,( i know it is no S3) and on the car is the number plate S3 3 SXY.
I think it would be much more at home on an S3 so if there is anyone interested please write back.
andrewnorman22@hotmail.co.uk
Offers welcome. Cheers :beerchug::s3addict:

you only live once eh? ... 60p and that's my final offer :)

It's a nice plate, but I spent all my spare money on suspension upgrades :blink:

if i let my misus have my car i'll buy it for her..... tip: dont hold onto it :laugh:

who would want that plate unless your car is sexy lol

OK you can have £1.50 and you can have my old plate....

Right said Fred may want it....he knows all about that sort of thing ! Lol...

"I'm to sexy for my car, to sexy for my car, to sexy by faaarrrrrr"

Now if that plate read S3 2 SXY......it would be a different story (if the car was sexy), but as its not, this comment doesnt really count does it??

LOL, duh!!!

That number plate's almost as bad as a blokes where i woke, it says "kiss" along with his name...."KISS ***" ..........very manly ! he's had some serious stick over that, and he still thinks it's cool......:lmfao:

That number plate's almost as bad as a blokes where i woke, it says "kiss" along with his name...."KISS ***" ..........very manly ! he's had some serious stick over that, and he still thinks it's cool......:lmfao:

thats freudeunt a slip if ever I heard when....the blokes where I woke:eyebrows:

i think the only way Rooster22 is going to get any credit out of this isby changing his name to Roaster22