Badger5Monster Motorsport

Thread: VAG COM

Neutral

Status

VAG COM

Hi

Was just browsing ebay earlier aand came across the vag com leads with some basic software think it was about Ł12 or so.

Has any one got one of these? are they any good ? and whats the differewnce between that and the 'full' software ?

im not familiar with all the vag com stuff but i wouldnt mind giving my s3 the once over to check everything is tickety boo as its in for its service soon

cheers, dom

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    i saw something similar on ebay a few days ago, think it was around Ł15-20 delivered, and was wondering the same thing? is this the real deal?
    S3 210bhp, facelift, black, 18" RS4's, heated electric leather recaro's, light tints, arm rest, electric sunroof.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    for that price of course totally counterfeit, wouldnt chance paying & then finding it blows after 1-2 uses, surely your S3 is worthy of the genuine thing fella, I know its the same old argument of but I'll never use it, but when you do need one & havnt got one then possible stealer visit which is gonna cost you anything upto Ł100 for diagnosing faults these days at there hourly rates, when you could have convenience of access all the time.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Top Gear
    Cell-Out Champion

Status
    i have the blue ebay lead and the full registered software. No problem until now. it's not a genuine lead but it is ok to use with the shareware version of vagcom. you can later register and obatin a fully licensed vagcom ($99) to work with the lead

with the non-genuine lead, any vagcom higher than 409 version will not work on it. well worth it though
    ^^ In my opinion