BBS CH's 18" In Black With Red Lip

Andy_C

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am selling on behalf of my mate some 18" Black BBS CH's they are unmarked and have a red lip around the edge of the rim and came off a MK5 Golf. They come with 4 tyres 225/40/r18 but 2 tyres are illegal as he drove with the tracking out hence wearing the tyre low.

He is open to sensible offers and can be contacted via text/phone or this account. his mobile number is 07761047761

thanks

Mk5 Golf has pcd 5x112, will need hub adapters to fit this generation of A3/S3 as the Audi's are pcd 5x100.

Could be worth it though depending on price...

Make An Offer???

Sorry mate, not for me, i just know the value of these wheels and also pointing out that they wont fit on an A3/S3 without hub adapters. I wasn't sure if you was aware of this or not.

Thanks all the same.

i actually really like these wheels and am very tempted but im sure he'd be after at least £500 which i dont have at the moment,damn it,

CIMG3488.jpg

Look like reps to me too... may be LM's

These are genuine CH's Black edition and cost around £1600

chblackpersp56705zb4.jpg

Possibly one of the nicest wheels about!!
my.php

i actually really likie those ones with the red lip on them,does he know how much he wants yet roughly

just changes the stud pattern a few of my mates have done it,yeah £459 on ebay without tyres so with a good set of tyres your looking at £1000 total realisticly,which i havent got,still need to shift my genuine porshce alloys anyone? lol

Nothings wrong with the wheels just dont fit my s3 the rears are 12inch wide,they are immaculate,and are worth £2000 new from porsche im after £800ono

hi guys,

sorry for the wait in reply, my mate has given me the wrong info totally.

they are BBS LM's and are off a VW golf MK4 so have a PCD of 5 x100 not sure if genuine or not? how would i tell??

I would take £500 with 2 eagle f1 tyres and 2 need replacing (i can get this done at cost)

thanks

if they are reps then i think you can get the wheels for around 550 new so if not genuine and i dont think they are worththat amount second hand (you can tell by looking at the wheels and if they are bbs they should have bbs in printed on them somewhere)