silver S3 front conversion

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
anyone own this?
Photo-00031-1.jpg

if you dare own up to it...well done.... although taking a Sh*t in the bowl at home, fishing it out with a marigold on and then smearing it on your bonnet would have had similar effects

if you dare own up to it...well done.... although taking a Sh*t in the bowl at home, fishing it out with a marigold on and then smearing it on your bonnet would have had similar effects

so..its not yours then?

c'mon guys .......someone has put a lot of hard work into that......................................................
must have least took a whole hour and that includes the drying time for the halfords spray paint.......:whistle2:

Jo why do you always have to take my limelight!!!

Right guys, why do you always have to be so horrible, it hurts you know!!!

I put lots of time and effort into that conversion, and I actually did it in the Tesco car park its pictured in, I believe in recycling, so paper mached some old boxes that they were throwing out, made it fit round the front and then got some tesco value nail polish (with a flake effect) and hand painted the front of it!!!

I thought you guys would like the effort, i was obviously wrong and thought you guys had some taste!!!

Im so disappointed...tut tut tut :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....im only joking, its not really mine - IT IS IN FACTS JOJO'S!!!!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear! That looks....hmmm.... well.... just not right!

I had a rubbish day at work but this has given me a big smile :lmfao:
Cheers voorhees