Chris NottJMB Retrofits
    3rd Gear

Status

Third brake light

Does anybody know how to change the bulbs in the third brake light? One of mine - right in the middle - isn't lighting up anymore

2. # ADS
    ADS

Audi OCD

Status
    You've gotta pull off all the interior trim on the tail gate. Without going outside into the arctic weather to have a look, I think there's a couple of screws and then the rest is held on with the metal clips Audi loves to use. A word of warning though, I cracked mine pulling it off because those clips are damd strong, so I would recommend getting a trim remover tool. You may have to change the whole light unit as it's made up of LED's soldered onto a board, or source an LED (Maplins?) and solder it in yourself.

1st Gear

Status
    depends on the age poss because i had to change a bulb on mine a couple of weeks ago and it was just push in bulbs, not LED's, cost 1.79 eash or someting silly like that at halfords. i cant remember the bulb number but its quiet easy to do, just be careful you dont break the plastic trim in the boot or loose those little push out clips inside the tailgate itself

4th Gear

Status
    On my facelift they are push in bulbs too.

Pain in the arsh to get to but take ur time and its pretty simple