Pics of my S3

Grant

Reaction score
I have finally got around to taking some pics of my car. Hope you enjoy them!

2_lo.jpg

3_lo.jpg

4_lo.jpg

5_lo.jpg

6_lo.jpg

Very Nice!!

I bet shes a real head turner.

What tint is on your windows?

Cheers Taffy!

The tint is medium smoke all round.

[ QUOTE ]
rickparmar said:
How much did the tint cost u?

[/ QUOTE ]
I got them for £200. It should have cost £275 but I know the manager.

I'm really happy with the tint... not too dark and not too light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Does anybody know the legal requirments for tinting the windows??>I.E for the darkness or pigment.

[ QUOTE ]
MingBlueMagic said:
Nice tints. No problem from the feds about them?

[/ QUOTE ]
No probs as yet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
recomdos said:
yup - lovely car bud! looks very nice! how recent are your pics? as it looks like you got the rear facelift lights on your sig, but on them the posted pics they are the old ones. if ya interested in teh facelifts let me know - cheers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
The car in my sig is not my car... just some random yellow S3 I found on the net! The pics were taken last night after I cleaned her. The rear lights are pre-facelift as it is a 1999 V-reg. I changed the rear badge to the new style badge when I got it. I'm looking to get the facelift rear light cluster as soon as the Groupbuy is organised!

[ QUOTE ]
FOLLOW ME said:
Does anybody know the legal requirments for tinting the windows??>I.E for the darkness or pigment.

[/ QUOTE ]
Legally you are not allowed any kind of tint in front of the B-pillar.

Very nice indeed. If only I could afford the insurance on one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I love that colour as well

Hay chaps please could you explain how to post including a picture of your car cheers. bit of a computor baffooon.

One way of posting pics is by posting/replying to a message and click the option to include pics. You can then upload your pic to the thread.

Nice Car! Tints look great, I'm toying with the idea of getting mine done. I don't know if black with tints is too pimp-ish. Anyone got any pics?

I just love how understated yet awsome S3's look!

How easy is it to remove the rear badge?

[ QUOTE ]
Black S3 said:
Nice Car! Tints look great, I'm toying with the idea of getting mine done. I don't know if black with tints is too pimp-ish. Anyone got any pics?

I just love how understated yet awsome S3's look!

How easy is it to remove the rear badge?

[/ QUOTE ]
Pimpin' is all good mate! Get the 19" chromes on... go on, you know you want to!

Removing the rear badge is easy. Boil a kettle of water and pour the hot water over the badge, which will heat up the glue. Then, using a length of dental floss in a sawing action, saw down bwetween the badge and the foam/glue.

Another way to do it is to get a hair dryer and heat up the badge/glue that way.

Wash away any foam/glue residue with hot soapy water.

Thanks Imola,
I think I'll get some badges ordered then, I'm guessing vagparts?
Do they come with the glue/stickyback plasic?

al ave t git som pimpin' toons for wen i git mi tints an cromies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Awesome GTi badges section and check eBay to, as there are a few about there sometimes.

You can get them from Audi or VAGPARTS. Costs about £8.

[ QUOTE ]
Quik said:
Nice, very nice Imola, I just noticed from your reg I saw you about a month ago in the M8

[/ QUOTE ]
I was down to Glasgow for a weekend break with the girlfriend about a month ago! Went down on the Friday afternoon and came home on the Sunday afternoon. It was the weekend of the Old Firm match.

[ QUOTE ]
Quik said:
I was in a black mini, hehe was the day I ordered my S3 and I flew up beside you trying to get you to boot it.

Looked stunning when I saw the back dip right down when you planted your foot for a second /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Me... boot it? Not me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Quik said:
Heheh convinced me to get an S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I should get commission from Audi! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif