s3 recaros

jimboA3

Reaction score
Hi guys

Bought a set of recaros from a breakers over the weekend at a bargain price, all the electrics work fine but the leather has seen better days so needs a retrim! ive got two questions really ,

1) are the connectors under the seats the same as the A3 ? I have the electrics in muine already for the airbags/ lumbar support.
2) Any suggestions on the colour to have them retrimmed in , my car is absolute red , didnt really wanna go 4 all black if i can help it.

Cheers Guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

What about cream with red stiching, and imbossed in the middle of the seat with recaro?,

Jimbo A3 what's lol stand for??.Or i'm i being thick.

cheers HTC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xdam said:
stop.... hammer time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

what about something like this...

interior.jpg

now that's P111MP, J! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
SOmething like the above but instead of having the cream in the middle have red!

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
xdam said:
stop.... hammer time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

what about something like this...

interior.jpg

now that's P111MP, J! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
SOmething like the above but instead of having the cream in the middle have red!

[/ QUOTE ]

As i suggested and edited the pic for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
As i suggested and edited the pic for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry Rich, couldn't be ***** reading the whole thread!

Anyway, shouldn't you be at work selling car accessories? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif