Very reluctant sale......

looks like a clean motor
good luck with the sale

Man your car has always been lovely, so clean and tidy, and amazingly original!

Sadly though, in the Current climate, you will NEVER get £6500 for it :(

I've been trying to sell my M3 for 3 weeks now, at a bargain price, and I've not had a single phone call.....

stupid decision JoJo, feel like a ****** driving it, everyone on the road hates you it seems! Running costs are a bit higher than I expected.

I could afford the insurance, if the car were worth having, but after spending time in it, and then back in my audi, it simply isn't worth the premium over the A3.

If I could spend a few k on the M3 I'm sure it would be awesome, but I'm not in a position to do so right now.....

stupid decision JoJo, feel like a ****** driving it, everyone on the road hates you it seems! Running costs are a bit higher than I expected.

I could afford the insurance, if the car were worth having, but after spending time in it, and then back in my audi, it simply isn't worth the premium over the A3.

If I could spend a few k on the M3 I'm sure it would be awesome, but I'm not in a position to do so right now.....

I had an E36 before my S3, I never felt like **** driving it lol, yes running costs and the renewal insurance premium put me off, I also got pulled over by the police a fair few times in my beemer which was annoying.

had 3 phone calls about an hour after advert going up, one from a mile down the road, might be gone this weekend :(

drew

Good luck man! If you get good money for it in the current financial climate it'll be a miracle!

JoJo: I'm only 22, and the looks and abuse I seemed to get from people when driving the M3 was amazing, people move out of your way on the motorway, even when you're happy sitting behind them at a sensible distance....

It just seemed a little off-puttin! and the insurance really was a joke!

Cracking sales technique!! LOLOLOL