JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
    6th Gear

Status

Gauge pods ... help please

Hi.
    Im looking to fit 1 or maybe 2 gauges into my S3 but i dont want it to look ott so im trying to find a pilar mount pod that is either a good fit for the car or one that almost fits and just needs a bit of work... Im thinking of recovering it in the same cloth as the pilar trim if need be .

Any ideas ?
    Noggy Blue 2001 S3

I ask questions because i change my mind so much. If i ask questions you have already covered... just leave it be?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yaz
    1st Gear

Status
    Hi Paul,

I bought one today which is an A-pillar mount specifically for an A3/S3 and its a perfect fit.
    There is already a thread going on this where i put the link of where i bought if from and some mug on here has decided to slag it off and suggested that i was trying to mimic 'Fast and Furious' or something!

Anyway, what he doesn't know is that i do track days and want to see what my engine is doing, so i find the A-pillar gauge mount to be ideal.

Let me know if you would like the link mate and i'll happily send it to you.

Yaz
    1994 Audi 100 Avant 2.5TDI
    1987 VW Scirocco Scala

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    A pillar gauges finished here is the link to how i done mine but if that dosent help then do a search there is lots of info