AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Roll on the 26th

Heh was posting on here a little while ago, but managed to loose the web addy and thats me just found the site again hehe.... Managed to get that insurance I was looking for on an S3 and the car arrives in 2 days, can't wait....

I heard that the injectors for the S3 are rather petty and can only cope with just under 300bhp is this true?

Does anyone know a fuel system suited to the S3 because I am looking to use a Dastek, MF2 and Sigcon just now but was just wanting to see if anyone knows anything special that may be of use.

Also was wondering what the highest power S3 is that anyone knows of, just looking to see what the chassis can handle [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pete [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

Re: Roll on the 26th

I think someone mention a 300 bhp+ S3 at GTI International, "RichA3Turbo" or "Ess Three" will be able to give you more info.

AmD offer a Sportec 460bhp conversion. Not sure if you can get higher than that. It costs 32,575 if you are interested!

6th Gear

Status

Check out this site as the dude has got 310Bhp out of his A3... 310hp. He also kindly lists what he's done to it.

...Watching you!

Status

S3 injectors are pretty maxed out when its chipped to 275bhp let alone 300bhp! Its just not possible, plus the turbo isnt upto it.

Rich

Reverse Gear

Status

Yea I heard that but what confuses me is that AMD "claim" to have a 310bhp conversion and it does not say anywhere about bigger injectors or anything like that.

Neutral

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    jesterS3 said:
    Check out this site as the dude has got 310Bhp out of his A3... 310hp. He also kindly lists what he's done to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! That's 310 Bhp....at the wheels!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img]

Chris