Roll on the 26th

Quik_S3

Reaction score
Website
www.was247.com
Heh was posting on here a little while ago, but managed to loose the web addy and thats me just found the site again hehe.... Managed to get that insurance I was looking for on an S3 and the car arrives in 2 days, can't wait....

I heard that the injectors for the S3 are rather petty and can only cope with just under 300bhp is this true?

Does anyone know a fuel system suited to the S3 because I am looking to use a Dastek, MF2 and Sigcon just now but was just wanting to see if anyone knows anything special that may be of use.

Also was wondering what the highest power S3 is that anyone knows of, just looking to see what the chassis can handle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pete /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I think someone mention a 300 bhp+ S3 at GTI International, "RichA3Turbo" or "Ess Three" will be able to give you more info.

AmD offer a Sportec 460bhp conversion. Not sure if you can get higher than that. It costs £32,575 if you are interested!

Check out this site as the dude has got 310Bhp out of his A3... 310hp. He also kindly lists what he's done to it.

S3 injectors are pretty maxed out when its chipped to 275bhp let alone 300bhp! Its just not possible, plus the turbo isnt upto it.

Rich

Yea I heard that but what confuses me is that AMD "claim" to have a 310bhp conversion and it does not say anywhere about bigger injectors or anything like that.

[ QUOTE ]
jesterS3 said:
Check out this site as the dude has got 310Bhp out of his A3... 310hp. He also kindly lists what he's done to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! That's 310 Bhp....at the wheels!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Chris