OEM RSTT's How much are they worth?

Ian W

Reaction score
Considering buying new wheels and selling my RSTT's...

Near perfect condition with good tyres, how much would these be worth?

I was thinking about £450?

Well i think in the current climate they are worth about £100 for the lot, but being the nice guy I am, i'll offer you £150...

Deal or no deal??? ;)

Well i think in the current climate they are worth about £100 for the lot, but being the nice guy I am, i'll offer you £150...

Deal or no deal??? ;)

Think i'll pass on that one mate ! :moa:

Recently sold something to a member on here who decided to sell on 3/4 of what I sold them for £50 more and with a white lie thrown in the description :shrug:

Hi Ian,

I realize that the following link shows replicas, but this should give you some idea of what you could get away with charging for OEM wheels. Clicky (Is this the design you're thinking of?)

Oh, and I'm in the market for some OEM 18" wheels like in the link, so if you do decide to sell yours, then keep me in mind.

Cheers

Deal or no deal??? ;)

Nilz ya beat me to it mate, although i wasn't going to be as kind with my £3.50 offer:laugh:

Ian have ya given up tryin to sell no mate

Nilz ya beat me to it mate, although i wasn't going to be as kind with my £3.50 offer:laugh:

Ian have ya given up tryin to sell no mate

Yep, keeping it now mate

Had it for sale for 2 months and didn't get a single veiwing, decided enough was enough and decided to keep it.

With the recent drops in fuel its becoming fun again !

LOL no worries mate, just thought id drum up some interest for ya ;)

As for skanking you...not my style dude....I wouldnt do that to you....(i reckon i could easily get another £100 on top, hehe!!! )

Good wheels these! :icon_thumright:

should be worth £450 easily id have thought, theyre still pretty sought-after

Mine sold on ebay for £525 (refurbed without tyres) :bye: I wish I kept them!