Erm ****** help

peakey

Reaction score
Thought id have a go at fixing my alarm. After 2 hours of ******* around iv got the ****** out and cut apart iv got the batts from Maplin but im not sure what to do next.

Iv also found a box???? see pic can anyone tell me what to do next

Other prob is the batts i got from maplins are not like the ones in the siren but was told they are the correct ones

cheers
18102008035.jpg

18102008036.jpg

lol im pretty good with car electronics mate but i wouldnt ever mess with an alarm :haha: lol sorry

iv followed the distructions and get a click when i plug i back but still no siren when i set the alarm off ??

Leave it to charge the new batteries over night. I did mine last week but had no result when the alarm was first connected, left it for a few hours and then the alarm would sound. Problem I've got now though is that it makes a noise like it's being strangled all the time, this is because the acid from the old batteries had leaked onto the circuit board - I hoped it was alright but it turns out to be a sad ending for me ...sniff

yep im getting 7.5 volts and no luck and now found out the board is faulty ****** acid.

So good news is my friend buys out old audi/citroen/vw dealers and has a new siren for me for 30 quid. So if anyone has the same prob i have 2 new bats from maplins you can have for **** all if you wanna try the fix. :):) just send me your address and il post them to ya.

my local audi has them in stock 25 quid

PART NO
6NO951101H