Good Insurance Deals

neiljones0506

Reaction score
Hi Everyone - I am thinking of buying a 2007 S3 - I am trying to find the lowest insurance deal I can - are there any specialst insurance sites out there - so far I have been quoted £1200 per year which seem a lot!

Help

Thanks

You may want to visit the other A3 forum (8P).

But Have you tried confused.com to get a general idea? £1200 is a fair amount. Depends on your age, location, ncb etc though.

Brentacre, Greenlight, Chris knotts, and AdriunFlux for tuned up S3's

I would call them in that order above to get the BEST quote! ;) Although if you don't mind paying a little extra cover for on your mods, Brentacre allows engine upgrades so long as the engine capacity doesn't change IIRC and Greenlight has changed from a call up quote system to online quoting system this year, which is ***** to be honest.

id use confused.com as a basis but they are never within range once ive rang around (comparison sites rarely offer the same price as direct even though they advertise th fact)..... adrian flux did it for me again on renewal beating my best quote from privilege, i took the privilege quote and stripped it of all options and maxed the excess..... Flux beat the price and kept all my options with previous excess

do it every year and have had the same policy with flux for what must be 5-6- years now

bell insurance,they have been the cheapest for me on my remapped a3,and my mk4 gti,aswell as my modded mk2 gti,can't fault them