what do u think?

Looks good, price is ok, probably slightly high, but for its age, i think its ok..

Miles are a touch high for the year too...

Apart from that, it looks quite good, check that the Cambelt has been done, if so when, as, if it hasnt, that would be the FIRST thing i would get done, check service history and HPI, apart from that, seems sound..

See if it has heated seats, it seems to have everything else.

Good luck with it, let us know how you get on.

Nice looking car. Cream leather is not my thing, but a lot on here do like it. Personally I would not be looking to pay more than 8-8.5k for it, as with the fuel & VED changes, it's a buyers market for performance cars.

Over the usual check when buying any car, make sure it has a good service history (documented cam belt change is essential at that age/mileage) See http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=61594 if you need a reason why.

Check the tyres for uneven wear, which can be a sign of suspension problems, accident damage etc.

Don't know how many of these you have drivern before, but make sure it idles smoothly and pulls strongly and smoothly in all gears from around 2000-2500rpm all the way to 6000.

Also worth checking with Audi direct on it's history with them.

Good luck, and if you get one, you won't regret it. I certainly don't after having one for 6 months now. Still deciding whether to remap or not...

Cheers,

Looks like a nice car, good colour choice too....price i think seems fair, should get it for at least 8.5K....don't understand the wooden trim tho !:uhm:

Hmmm i was a bit stumped on that as well...probably just the dealer trying to fit everything in to make the car sound nice..lol

just thought id give you an update. went to look at the s3 last weekend. was very nice, but the mileage was stilll making me a bit wary. So i decided to leave it and see what else i could find. And this is what i found http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...ake=AUDI&model=S3&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=

Went to see it yesterday, was it great condition, 1 owner from new and only 32,000 miles! After some negotiation they offered me £3100 for my 03 1.4 corsa sri which has done 52,000 miles, which i was really pleased about as it wasnt it great condition tbh. So i now have myself (as of next friday) my first s3 with a six month warranty :arco:

Yeah i agree, lovely car.....nice low mileage. One thing i dont like about the car is the centre arm rest tho, doesn't suit black cars imo, i'll give you £100 for it !! Lol.......

Yeah i agree, lovely car.....nice low mileage. One thing i dont like about the car is the centre arm rest tho, doesn't suit black cars imo, i'll give you £100 for it !! Lol.......

haha nice try my friend!

Well done and congrats, good find there, hope you have lots of fun in the car!! :)

yeah 1st S3, cream leather is a no no, resale value is not good as no one really wants, 2nd S3 looked just right, price wise not sure if tad high but if you're happy then fair play.

alright guys.

I picked up my S3 today! and i absolutely love it. Im round my girlfriends atm and all i wanna do is go drive it :) ill hopefully be putting up some pictures tomorrow

alright guys.

I picked up my S3 today! and i absolutely love it. Im round my girlfriends atm and all i wanna do is go drive it :) ill hopefully be putting up some pictures tomorrow

Ha ha...reminds me of when I got my beauty and nearly three years on and still I feel the same.

remap takes it up a peg!

up a peg, more like into endorphins heaven, lol

I've put a deposit on a Noggy Blue as a cheap(ish) runaround for a short while until I get the M3.

I'm tempted to get a remap on the way back home after I pick it up, or should I wait a month or two?

alright guys.

Do you mean the car or the missus???

Looking forward to the pics...and as for that loving feeling, I know exactly what you mean :racer:

Here it is. Just gave it a proper good clean and polish :)

n506996031_1069223_452.jpg

n506996031_1069222_161.jpg

n506996031_1069224_735.jpg

Well done mate, car looks good....get used to the car 1st then go for the remap....thats what im doing at the mo...