Local or Not???

audi18tdan

Reaction score
Does anyone live in or close to Kingston, surrey?

I wonder this as i know no other Audi owners and it would just be nice to know such people to exchange ideas and just enjoy the usual drive (rag around) with them.

don't mind to sound gay there!!

I've got an '01 S3. I have a mate in Barnes that has an S4, but don't think he is on here. I don't really know anyone on here TBH. Just those that have helped (responded ) to queries.

I woul be interested in a meet but would have no idea how many would attend and where they meet.

Let me know....

Nuri

I got my uncles S55 AMG while hes on holiday! So if you want to watch TV while going 100MPH ill be there!

I've got an '01 S3. I have a mate in Barnes that has an S4, but don't think he is on here. I don't really know anyone on here TBH. Just those that have helped (responded ) to queries.

I woul be interested in a meet but would have no idea how many would attend and where they meet.

Let me know....

Nuri
Cool, well i'm kinda in the same position.

Well i'm gonna keep a look out for meets/events so i'll let you know and maybe we could meet there?

I got my uncles S55 AMG while hes on holiday! So if you want to watch TV while going 100MPH ill be there!
lol, sounds good to me!!

Yeah i do love a good AMG Merc

Well i'll let you know if i find any meets happening or if you know of any and we could meet up there or something.