What wheels are these?

scoobyra

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!
Reaction score
07092008056.jpg

MTM Bimotos in gun metal/anthracite

Hmmm, thanks guys, they look like copies as they don't have the MTM logo stamped in them or the recessed spokes. I actually prefer them without the recess :)

Then they are copies, I didnt zoom in close enough to check the spokes for the stamp, but what do you mean recessed spokes, these have the same design as bimotos

They are MTM replica's in 18", MTM don't do 18" versions of these, and I think you will find them pretty hard to get hold of too, they are called '007's' as in James bond 007.

They are MTM replica's in 18", MTM don't do 18" versions of these, and I think you will find them pretty hard to get hold of too, they are called '007's' as in James bond 007.

You called JoJo?:photo:

Thanks guys. What the **** is it with wheels?? Everytime I find a set I like thy're either the wrong offset, wrong size, too damn expensive or rarer than rocking horse ****!!!!

you gets what you pays for, id stick with std wheels over reps but thats just me.

oh and ive had some good reps and once was enough

danclarke is the man to speak to, as that is his car, send him a PM with an offer, you never know he might sell them to you...Dan, dont forget my cut, if you do want to sell them..lol

ive had so many offers for the wheels! i would sell them if i could get anouther set but i cant so im gonna keep them! i think ill be after a set of bbs ch next tho!