Carbon Wing Mirror Covers

Madmatt

Reaction score
Hi there guys

just wondering do any companies out there produce carbon wing mirror covers, like the chrome types but good quality and carbon fibre laquered????

Cheers in advance

Matt:salute:

so im guessing this is something that hasnt been done yet or is quite rare??

Im guessing your probably right Matt! lol. Would be a nice mod though if not a touch expensive! just buy some carbon look film and cover them to see what theyd look like!

its funny you bring this up theres a guy on detailingworld.com who has just posted up some pics of carbon fibre bits and bobs that he has done. its in the showroom part. might be worth a look.

A set on E-Bay at mo for A3/S3, Carbon wing mirror thing'ies

Stapo69 your car is ridiculous totally amazed by how nice it looks and how the carbon compliments the blue

S3 Rav cheers buddy appreciate that some of that stuff looks the nuts

Byzan A4 sounds slick i would be well up for a set, soon as i get a motor im coming your way for some mirrors!!!and maybe other things???

so you reconing on 75 ish for the mirrors ???

cheers for the replys

Matt:salute:

Its not me selling them mate, its just a good friend of mine, he is hoping to have some pics up in the next few days and them i bet all hell will break loose as i am sure they will be a wanted item

yer man they will sell like hot cakes cant wait shame i need to find a car first lol

will look forward to seeing these!!

peace

Would also like to know, cant make my mind up if i want togo carbon on various bits and bobs or not:rolleyes:

Cheers for that guys ill mail them today! would be real nice to have some done nice little subtle mod!

Ill let ya know how i get on!

cant believe people dont produce these already they would sell like hot cakes!!

Matt:arco:

streamline have a great reputation with the cliosport members, im sure if there was enough interest they would be willing to get these covers into production.

Yeah the gray bits at the bottom of the doors is what i'd be after if they were made, i think they would look amazing!

Yea, for sure. i would be up for that too if we got a group buy together maybe, see if they will produce a few?

and maybe the upright between the the front and rear windows on the outside!?!

:arco:

ooooooooo yer the bumper inserts and side skirts would look awesome!

defo up for the side skirts and rear bumper insert, the standard one is quite foul

so is someone getting a price for this?

side skirts and bumper inserts, this seems like the popular options. :jump:

You could! I would but im trying to sought out a group buy for a tip and that's bad enough lol

I've E-mailed them about the wing mirror covers twice but no reply!! if the price was right i would 100% be in for the mirrors! possibly the side skirts too but might be abit too much!! :arco:

will let you know if i get a response!

if someone wanted to set up a group buy that would be swell!!:rock: