Selling S3 drivers door lower trim

comdw

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I tried to put this in the classifieds but the image uploader script is broken. Hope the mods don't mind me posting this here...

I bought this lower door trim/diffuser recently from Audi but didn't need it in the end as it was replaced on my car separately when it was in at the bodyshop. Parts wouldn't take it back as it had been too long.

The box is completely unopened, and the part cost £78. You can even have the receipt if required.

Part number: 8L7 853 960

Yours for £65 including delivery or £55 if you want to collect. PM me if interested.

DoorTrim.JPG

I tried to put this in the classifieds but the image uploader script is broken. Hope the mods don't mind me posting this here...

I bought this lower door trim/diffuser recently from Audi but didn't need it in the end as it was replaced on my car separately when it was in at the bodyshop. Parts wouldn't take it back as it had been too long.

The box is completely unopened, and the part cost �78. You can even have the receipt if required.

Part number: 8L7 853 960

Yours for �65 including delivery or �55 if you want to collect. PM me if interested.

DoorTrim.JPG

Do you still have this for sale - expect not - so where did you manage to source it from? Having real trouble sourcing via my local guys.

Cheers

Trevor

Trevor, this is a very old thread, the user has not been online since 2012, but feel free to pm him if you wish. Try a look through the classifieds section. :) x