My wheels in the Process of Being Refurbed

herbie

Reaction score
I like the 19" RS4 alloys I have on the car at the moment, but I really like the original S3 wheels. I found a cheap set of S3 wheels and tyres on Ebay which were situated locally so that was a bonus
thumbsup_anim.gif

The guy thats doing them is quite good and at £40 per wheel, thats the cheapest Ive seen.

Im getting them done in a shadow chrome. He has done one wheel already (not laquered) and brought it round to show me to to make sure I liked the finished.....

What does everyone think????

Photo0105.jpg

Hmm think I'd need to see the wheel lacquered before passing final opinion. It has the potential to look great..I'm sometimes tempted to leave my alloys dirty when washing the car because they look so good dark on a black car. At the moment they look like they've been done with a Halfords rattle can though; maybe it's just the photo?

is he painting the wheel with the tyre still on then??:unsure:

I think they look ok, will probably look better when lacquered.

Where are you based by the way, as im looking to get mine done like that too.

OK thats a slight bit far from good ol' Brum..oh well.

it doesn't look photoshopped Jack but bear in mind the original wheel is behind it!

shadow chrome looks good...I'm thinking of a winter wheels set up and that fits the bill.

Will look great when lacquered with some decent rubber on. I trust you're not keeping the cheapy tyres?