BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!

Shug1874

Reaction score
Is there a volume control on the warnings?
Low petrol indicator is a lot easier to see than it was on my vectra (which was still perfectly noticable) and having my eardrums pierced is completely unneccessary. Especially when all the problem is, is low screen wash which doesn't need a big symbol which I didn't recognise and thought I'd lost all my coolant for a sec :mad:

LOL.....Audis dont do things by halves you know ;)

Top up your screenwash mate. :)
I did after pulling over instantly and frantically searching the handbook to see if I needed the AA :blush:

Now the ringing in my ears has stopped I need to go get petrol now :icon_thumright:

Well i hope you filled up before the bbbbbeeeeeeeeepppppppp!!!!!

the beep from the dashboard for low washer fluid is louder than the car alarm itself.
I think they got the 2 muddled up...

Well said Paul.....

Still aint seen you about ;)

you'll see me bombing about in a fiesta for the next 2 weeks as of this morning, as it's gone into the bodyshop for spraying. What an utterly rubbish car the fiesta is. I'm not really fussed about the speed difference, suprisingly, but the vague steering and build quality is ridiculous.

LOL....what you getting done the S3??

Have fun in the S3....

Once its done, you will have to pop down to one of the meets, you could possibly pop down with Ricks, was a good meet we had in Cov this week, if you havent seen the pics, pop over the midlands meet forum.

oh, it the paint bubbling on the roof and scratch down door!
I'm a bit worried actually that I really don't care the fiesta isn't fast. I think I need to sell up and join the Kia club instead.

Now, today was when he low coolant alarm came blaring on, beeping and flashing madly away.
I'm so glad I bought a reliable audi to replace my knackered vectra.
So far only the electric mirrors, rear seat, boot microswitch, and traction control has stopped working.
Nice. :banghead:

Welcome to the world of expensive motoring :)