Bargain S3 for sale - last chance only £7000

macdoug

Reaction score
Hi folks

After 3 plus years of enjoyable S3 ownership it is now ciming to an end. I recently moved jobs and the new company enforce a rule where all cars used for work must be less than 4 years old so...

2002, Ming Blue with silver leather S3, 75000 miles, RS4s, 6 Disc Symphony with BOSE, Armrest, Silver mirrors and all the other toys that come as standard.

Pictures are on Autotrader (can't work out how to copy the hyperlink). The car has been well looked after and is in good condition, has full audi service history and three nearly new tyres.

I am only looking for £7000 now as I am getting offered a measly 6 1/2K as a trade in now. Gordon Brown has shafted the price of great 2nd hand cars so here is what i see as fantastic offer.

If you are interested give me a call on 07973 732 409 or 07739 971 904. Be quick as i'm p/x this Thursday. The car is in Edinburgh.

Thanks folk

Iain

Be better in the classifieds dude, might be worth putting the ad in there, before it gets moved from here...

oh and good luck with the sale :)

I assume this is yours?

media

media

Good luck with the sale matey. I think your p/x offer of £6.5k is actually pretty good considering the state of the market at the mo.

took my 2001 s3 to garage the other day got offered £3500 and they thought they were doing me a favor,at £6500 i would bite there hand of one assumes they must be overcharging you for the car you are buying,Tim

took my 2001 s3 to garage the other day got offered £3500 and they thought they were doing me a favor,at £6500 i would bite there hand of one assumes they must be overcharging you for the car you are buying,Tim

Exactly. They've got enough profit in the car they're selling you to be able to bump up their part-ex a bit. Dealers just don't want to be buying car's like S3s at the moment as they know they'll have trouble shifting them.

I would personally offer the S3 @£6500 and try and get a discount of your new purchase, if you really want a forum member to benefit.

as above really. I was offered £6k on mine with 15k less miles than yours, traders made you a good offer.