Spare parts for headlights..

Davidkent

Reaction score
As above.

I'm looking for somewhere i can get some parts for my headlights.

I've just bought a set of Facelift S3 Xenon lights, with the Ballasts and everything.
1 of them is ever so slightly broken in that where the electronic adjuster goes in, the little white clip that secures the adjuster to the part of the headlight that moves is broken, so the light moves freely, just needs another clip - Held in with a 5mm nut or something silly.

I also need the long style 4 Pin connector to plug into the lights (Both drivers and passenger), and I need the wires and the end of the Plug that would plug onto my headlight looms (Its a Pre-Facelift 2000 'W' Plate)...

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where i could get this stuff?
Once i've got it, I can make my looms up and then its a case of modding the inner wing slightly and i'm away!

Cheers
David

The sticky at the top is loaded with info! Do you know what your doing with your pre-facelift xenons by any chance?

Hey

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that white clip is not available seperately. You have to buy a complete headlight unit. I had the same issue several months ago. Audi wanted £480 per headlight?!?!?!

I managed to buy some new units from ebay....however this was the only way i could solve the problem....unlikely you eill find anyone willing to give you the white clip as this will render their headlight useless. Maybe you can find a unit that is broken somewhere else and buy the white clip.

I just so happen to have a spare facelift xenon drivers side unit, will be listing on ebay this weekend most probably.

Did you know it was broken when you bought it?

No i didn't know it was broken - Bought from a guy on here who won't say anything.

I didn't have xenons before, but have these now, and have just sold the original lights on ebay.
Cheer

I just so happen to have a spare facelift xenon drivers side unit, will be listing on ebay this weekend most probably.

Did you know it was broken when you bought it?

How much would you be looking for?
I don't need bulbs, holders, ballasts or anything, just the light unit, so i can take the clip out tbh!
Cheers

HEy Bud

I would be loooking to sell for more than you want to pay to be honest. I have no need for all the bulbs and ballast etc so would rather sell as a complete unit. I bought it off ebay about 2 months ago for £200, it is mint though.

You might want to try breakers yards, but they dont come up that often. You could buy mine and then take the bit you want and sell the rest of it on?!?!

PM me with offer if interested.

I had the same problem with my headlights, the white clip had broken. Can't buy them seperately but I have a few similar clips which fix it perfectly!