Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications

Thread: Warning lights.

Neutral

Status

Question Warning lights.

I did ask about Ecoteks on S3's, during the week. Gave it a go...Yea, dos'nt work. Fuel economy took a dive. I'll sack that idea.

Did take MAF off to clean and had a peak at a spark plug(will replace tomorrow). Now the ESP and a warning lamp(not listed in manual) shows an engine/opposite ESP light, has come on. I remember from having an S2 and S6 that if you diconnected anything, even a MAF sensors, this will registered on the ECU and therefore had to be cleared(VAGCOM..ect) Maybe engine warning light?. I disconnected the battery for 30 mins to manually clear/reset ECU but both light stay constant.

Me tinkering with a MAF, Coil pack and plug wont have all my warning lamps on, will it?? ESP not connected to either of these are they??

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Did solve the problem. 1 x MAF exchange(60) and a set of 'Super four BOCHE' spark plugs (15), Iv'e never used in an 'S' Audi before(NGK normally) and all my lights went out automatically and to boot i got 40.1 MPG on a trip to Cornwall with a constant 35.6 MPG on back roads. That was 470 miles to the tank. Bonus. Shall replace the N75/WDFV valve, again another week point in turbo VAG cars.