Anyone know what part this is???

StrmsekS3

Reaction score
Right i have my car over the pit just now as iam doing a check and undersealing it at same time. However i came across a broken part! its a small black box with an arm which is then conected to the suspension arm of the passenger real wheel. the box is fitted to the body to the side of exhaust and has an electrical connector.
Part Number is - 4B0 907 503

looks like its been broken for a while and car is running ok no warning lamps but i want too fix this now anyone know where i can source this part at a reasonable price?? i guess i will mail order it as iam in shetland however if anyone can recomend somewhere in Aberdeen?? Audi in Aberdeen dont have a good reputation!!

The Car is a 2002 S3 with 225 engine

Anyone help??

I maybe wrong but I think it's to do with the self levelling system on the headlights.

Cheers
makes sense thot it was somthing like that.

Now where too get one any ideas??

34818975yq6.jpg

Thats the one its the plastic arm at pos 24 which has broken the unit it self so will need too source a new unit. im going too temporally glue it togther.

I really love this Forum thats been about 10mins and my questions answerd quicker than trying too get through too Audi!! This Forum is very very helpful Guys Cheers

wheres best too order it from?

We used to send stuff all over the place, had Customers on the Isle of Wight, Isle of Mann, Jersey, Gurnsey, we even shipped stuff to Bermudia!

Probably just charge a relevent postage fee then pop it down to the Post Office, its how we did it!

Aye Cars in Shetland but im staying in aberdeen most of time.
So will pop along too dealer next week.

ill be due a service soonish would like too it myself but wanna get the stamp so ill get a garage too do it but anyone in scotland know any good, reliable garges around aberdeen area who wont take my limbs for doing the work??

will need Haldex serviced, general service.

are aberdeen Audi Usless??