LEON CUPRA R SPLITTER

S3-Chris

If its not broke....break it!!
Reaction score
where can i get a cheap one?

any one got a cheapo website or anything?

thanks
Chris

Cheapest place is a Seat dealership matey. £16 or something..keep meaning to get one myself..might just do that tomorrow seeing as the local Seat dealers is right next door to the Audi one :)

i fitted one on my last s3 - pretty easy, a couple of hours in it, u need to hack bits off the splitter etc, i got bumped off flebay with the last one ended up paying 54 quid! hence my question above!

£54? Mate go to the dealers! £14 here. Advice: Get a quote from the dealer to see if you truly are getting a good deal!

mine was about £18 from my local seat dealer....

As already mentioned, the main dealers, they are the cheapest and best place for this.

They are not always stealers...lol

easy mod...don't buy off e-bay just go to the dealer in Dundee mate.

****** ebay ripoffs - tried to get a Mini Cooper S Aero grill for the misus last night

Ebay - £150
Dealer - £30.01inc VAT

Exhaust mounts

Ebay £40
Dealer - £19.87inc VAT!!

there must be some right idiots out there paying it for them to advertise!!

Just ordered mine from Seat Forfar it cost £24, really luck as my friends seat Leon FR is getting serviced their on Tuesday so he is going to collect it for me.

No chance of using Ebay for it! really strange though drove into my works car park today which is really large stoped to let my wife get out at her office and spotted a 2004 A4 S-line Avant with this splitter!!! had a look and spoke to the owner he did buy it on ebay and is now a little ****** of at what he paid! Also spoke to another guy at work who has one on his Mondeo mmmm.

Toby

has some one got a good pic with theres on? preferably on a black s3? cheers

Anyone know of a website to get this cheap online?

chris, dealer all the way unless you want to be ripped off....do a search on LCR and there are plenty of pics

P1000823.jpg

chris go to a seat dealer mate, and Sam, I was born and rasied in Forfar for what it is worth..lol