a few things

peakey

Reaction score
can someone help please

Theres a few things with my s3 that is really getting on me tits

Ok whats with my head unit i only have to turn the f ing thing down and it turns to full blast not good at 5 am

the dash tells me the drivers door is open BUT ITS NOT

my rear wiper only dose a full sweep when it wants and when i spray the washer on the rear window it cleans the bumper

HELP CHEERS:sob::blackrs4:

1) Its a bad design of the HU, requires a replacement HU or a company that will repair it but its not cheap.
2) Microswitch in the door goes fault, can possibly be repaired otherwise a replacement door catch
3)Again a common problem, requires a wiper repair kit that can be bought from VAGparts, or a replacement motor.

the dash tells me the drivers door is open BUT ITS NOT

HELP CHEERS:sob::blackrs4:

I've just had mine fixed at a independent Audi garage for £100, The lock is about £45 then fitting is about an hour as you need the glass out.

cheers both is it cheaper to go and buy a head unit from halfords or bass junkies than get the bose one fixed ( to be honest i dont think its a great head unit) I f i did buy a diff unit will it just plug in. Could i still use the bose sub and the cd changer

Tho when i put my foot down my head unit stops working and i get NO DISC

and the sub cant really handle that much bass

The Audi Bose systems are renowned for being particularly poor compared with others, and if you want to change your HU it can be quite complicated, it's not a simple swap.

Your best bet is to buy another original HU from Fleabay or something like that, then if you do want better sound get an Andymac sub and upgrade the speakers in the front.

Andymac sub ?

what would you recommend for the fronts

dose anyone know where i can get my unit fixed

in the Birmingham area

Andymac sub ?

what would you recommend for the fronts

An AndyMac sub is a JL audio driver in a custom made box to replace the one in the wheel arch, If you go into the ICE forum AndyMac is always floating around, he will be able to advise you a lot better then most on here!