Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
    6th Gear

Status

Anyway to see who\'s online?

As subject has this function every been available/is it available?

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

Re: Anyway to see who\'s online?

if ur referring as to find out who's online on this site, then click the whos online button on the menu, it's always been available for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] so not sure why it ain't working for ya?

T Sport on Tuesday - whooooooooo whooooooooo! Cool, bet ur well excited! you'll have to post some pics and descriptions as to how ya find it etc etc, I'm sure you'll be chuffed, I'm still REALLY happy with mine! Novelty ain't worn off yet!

6th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    recomdos said:
    if ur referring as to find out who's online on this site, then click the whos online button on the menu, it's always been available for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] so not sure why it ain't working for ya?

T Sport on Tuesday - whooooooooo whooooooooo! Cool, bet ur well excited! you'll have to post some pics and descriptions as to how ya find it etc etc, I'm sure you'll be chuffed, I'm still REALLY happy with mine! Novelty ain't worn off yet!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm wasn't working, but it now seems to be [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Oh yeah I am excited [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] plenty of pics will be up don't you worry.

Paid 1800 on insurance this morning. So I hope it's worth it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Markb said:

Hmm wasn't working, but it now seems to be [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Typical! lol

Oh yeah I am excited [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] plenty of pics will be up don't you worry.

gr8!

Paid 1800 on insurance this morning. So I hope it's worth it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOAH!

Remember before I pointed out we share the same birthday? Then you needed to add I'm 4 years older? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] grrrr! lol Well I bet you wish the tables were turned mr bond, as I'm paying 1k less than that with all my modds declared! Did you shop around for insurance? Also I notice the pic in yur profile thingy is of a yellow A3 - have you had your heart set on a yellow one? or just turned out to be coincidence? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

HTC
    6th Gear

Status

1800!!! damn! I pay about 450 for mine.

2nd Gear

Status

I pay for 450 for mine as well.. thats me and the missus fully comp. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status

Recomdos....

Who are you insured with???

I am the same age as you but pay 2000 insurance!!

There cant be that much difference in areas...ie, liverpool and durham surely!!?????

And i dont have any mods/points and full NCB!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img]

6th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    recomdos said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    Markb said:

Typical! lol

gr8!

[/ QUOTE ]

WOAH!

Remember before I pointed out we share the same birthday? Then you needed to add I'm 4 years older? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] grrrr! lol Well I bet you wish the tables were turned mr bond, as I'm paying 1k less than that with all my modds declared! Did you shop around for insurance? Also I notice the pic in yur profile thingy is of a yellow A3 - have you had your heart set on a yellow one? or just turned out to be coincidence? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL the same birthday thing is spooky.

I do wish it was a bit cheaper though.

I've always liked the yellow ones, but thought they only came in the S3's. So I was after a Ebony black one then I saw this one and had to have it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh yeah I did shop around and most were saying 3000 or not even quoting.

I am 20 with 0CB and a clean licence.

5th Gear

Status

Mark,

This should of really been in the general chat section fella......yes I'm a ***** but I can't help it.

Welcome to the club of extremely expensive insured people!! I'm older and pay more than you, so it could be worse! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Well as this thread is already off topic, I'll just add that it's just gone twelve now so I'm off to get drunk and maybe stoned.....it's legal, so why not (It really is a rare occasion)! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status

haha - i pay 2k with an Sp30