My new s3 - what you all think?

S3-Chris

If its not broke....break it!!
Reaction score
sold my silver x plate, plan was to buy a house - then i thought "F" that - so i bought this blue one, any comments would be appreciated, its a very rare colour, i never seen an s3 this colour, had it 1 week, and i've added chrome mirrors, new rs4 alloys, shortened front reggy, and remapped it!
let me know your thoughts..... thanks

1861368688a8765119763l.jpg

nice car chris....denim blue i believe....never actually seen one...welcome back:beerchug:

Chris,

Nice car. When I was hunting for an S3, I looked at one in that blue and thought it was the nicest looking colour I'd seen. Shame the car was mechanically a complete dog though!

Take care of her...

think i prefer the original wheels to these 8P 1's...sorry mate:icon_thumright:

it was the colour that made me buy it, it has 1/2 black leather with the blue alcantara interior, im sure it is denim blue....
i only got the wheels yesterday, i thought the totally changed the car, standard s3 wheels were needing refurbed and tyres, worked out cheaper to update wheels...
glad i've got another s3! lol

Thats nice ,

i have the same interior and i love it its keeps you in the seat .

it was the colour that made me buy it, it has 1/2 black leather with the blue alcantara interior, im sure it is denim blue....
i only got the wheels yesterday, i thought the totally changed the car, standard s3 wheels were needing refurbed and tyres, worked out cheaper to update wheels...
glad i've got another s3! lol

i personally think it looks great on the new wheels, much prefer them than the old s3 wheels, see the s3 wheels on loads of mk3 golf now, (there like a ripspeed mod)!

I also agree that the car looks 10 times better on the 8P wheels. They give the car a much fresher look. I can't wait to get rid of my Avus now!!

I appreciate the comments folks... Keep them coming.... :yahoo::s3addict:

looks spot on mate. i like the avus wheels but def agree the rs4's make the car look fresher.

Car looks really good mate, congrats on the new car.

Dan, where you been hiding??!!??

looks gorgeous. wheels and mirrors sure do freshen things up.
where you get the wheels from, and what kind are they exactly? 8P S3 or new RS4?
Enjoy!!

got the wheels from a shop in glasgow, they are rs4 reps

Love the chrome wing mirrors, I have them to and they always get comments. Not a fan of the wheels though, but then everyones different! (I actually like the standard ones!)

standard is boring..... get modifying..... :yahoo:

Dont worry I have engine wise, just like the look of it allready! :salute: