Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

Hello, Im new...

Hey everybody, Im new to this forum... I recently just bought an Audi S3 in Switzerland. I live in Miami, Florida where I own a 2004 US version WRX STi. I am half swiss so I am frequently in Zurich and I love audi so I decided to buy a nice S3. I have an ABT upgrade with 250hp and I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on mods... I was thinking about going with a K&N drop in filter and a diverter valve first and then maybe later on when I have a bit more money a downpipe or full exhaust. Im not too familiar with the car yet since I have always had a subaru. Nice forum by the way. Glad to be "on board"...
    Thanks...

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

Re: Hello, Im new...

Hi Eric, Welcome to the forum

The K&N wont give you any more performance. Its also oil based and there are many discussions on whether or not this causes the Mass Air Flow meter to fail! Some say it will bugger up the MAF, others say that it won't! As there are no performance gains, I wouldn't take the chance!

Reverse Gear

Status

Re: Hello, Im new...

Thanks for the heads up... What about a diverter valve? Any advice on mods that are actually worth the money that are affordable...?
    Thanks