Bee sting aerial

jbw

Reaction score
Website
www.anotheragenda.com
Someone's thefted mine during the wee hours and my car just looks plain crap without it. :sob:
I've been on vagparts and they rock in at a little under £30. A high price to pay for an aerial and I'm not willing to chav the roof of my car courtesy of ebay.
Anyone know if/where I can pick them up individually without the rest of the kit?

It's for a 2001 facelift a3, if that makes any difference.

cheers,
J

If you want an Audi Aerial PM me and I will send it to you as I have a couple spare as I changed my to the stubby Honda CTR and that works fine.

PM Back to you and just to confirm it's this one:

3b0051849300_300x229.jpg

I just bought a standard one for about £4 and hacksawed the end off. Crap radio reception but then again I only listen to my Crunk :icon_thumright:

Tried that - didn't like the little humpy bit on my roof though looked weird without anything sticking out of it :blink:

Oh yeah, forgot about the humpy thing. I prefer the oem colour ones -I think people who fit chrome ones to cars make it look a bit tacky because it's not really a part of the car that require any improvment!

Gotta admit I'm not a fan of chrome ariels or wiperblades, seem to be the same taste as led washers and undercar neons :ermm: