1 word... WOW

yellowgti

Whats going to break next??...
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.fastcarcentral.co.uk
Here we go guys just had the wheels back and now there back on the audi, really really impressed with them.
done by amian j in fenton, stoke on trent 01782 744431........
luuuvly jubbbly
22-08-08_1503.jpg

22-08-08_1502.jpg

22-08-08_1504.jpg

how much did it cost you for the refurb mate? and did they do the centre caps? thanks.

nice job.......... not sure if they go with the car though....would look better lowered i think perhaps?

nice job.......... not sure if they go with the car though....would look better lowered i think perhaps?

i said exactly the same ! missus aint too sure tho, will have to find somebody to photoshop it for us,

£40 a wheel ;-) bargain

yeah that is good mate @ £40 pw...was bit dubious about the last post cos can tell how pleased you are with them......and you should be, they look mint - just need to see it lowered to gauge whether they 'go' or not

nice one James.....i think keep them on....they look good with it dropped

How long will they stay looking like that? My wheels are always covered in brake dust. Will you have to keep polishing them up?

Put some Poorboys Wheel Sealant on....that will help keep the dust at bay

cheers guys, looks loads better lowered, quite a few people have said to have the triangular inserts green same as the car! what do you guys think?

cheers guys, looks loads better lowered, quite a few people have said to have the triangular inserts green same as the car! what do you guys think?

Dont do it,it will look terrible.Just lowering it will work.:icon_thumright:

well, will get it lowered first and then will go from there, definatly needs something doin in the centres tho ;-)

cheers guys

well, will get it lowered first and then will go from there, definatly needs something doin in the centres tho ;-)

Not really sure if this is the right colour but is this like what your thinking.
22-08-08_1502.jpg

lowereda3green.jpg

It looks better than i thought it would.

Hey dude, the wheels look good when they are fully polished.

Soz i didnt get back to you, im guessing you dont need the wheels now, I have just got back off my hols and only saw your responses a while ago.

Soz again.

Hey dude, the wheels look good when they are fully polished.

Soz i didnt get back to you, im guessing you dont need the wheels now, I have just got back off my hols and only saw your responses a while ago.

Soz again.

its ok dude, no worries ;-):beerchug: