recaro interior & S3's

cocain

RAA RAA like a dungeon dragon!
Reaction score
Hi,
can someone tell me

Are S3's only 3 door?
And if so is the recaro leather interior available for 5 door A3???

thanks

S3s = 3 door only

AFAIK you can't get the recaro seats in any A3, although you can get leather seats which look a bit like the recaro ones. Not too many about with leather though.

Late A3 sports came with half leather recaro interiors, i've seen a few tdi sports with them. The electric recaro's in S3's were an option on the A3, i test drove an A3 1.8t with them, they were an expensive option so there probably wernt many sold. I dont no if they will fit a 5 door, best bet is to lookat vagcat.com and see if the runners in the 5 door are the same as the 3 door. I would have thought they would be the same.

i think your best getting some front S3 Recaros with matching leather rears from another 5 door A3....all you need to do is colour match...the S3 has the same rear leather seats as the next A3

i used tov have a 1.8T with leather, the only difference i noticed was the height, which like HTC said, is due to the motors.... regarding holding you in corners, i cant really differenciate them....im 6'3 so i suspect i would have noticed this as much as the next person