Few Pics

FazS3

Reaction score
Thought i would post some pics after fitting the new rims and lcr splitter.
S1034805.jpg

S1034818.jpg

S1034810.jpg

S1034808.jpg

S1034802.jpg

S1034813.jpg

That looks amazing... mtm rock!:hubbahubba:

You should adjust the exhaust tips, rear wiper and the s3 badge..

cheers for the comments lads!black is so hard to keep clean! hope all you lads are well!

BiMotos do look nice on there, Im just not the biggest fan of them even tho they would go with my car, good to see their real ones too!

Just my own personal view, but to me the back end does look very clutterd. I myself woudlnt be running the plate surrounds or the S3 badge, thats just my personal style tho (Plus those plate surrounds make it sooooo easy to take plates off of peoples cars...)

Looking good tho, all about the MTM S3s!

mmmm, MTMs the daddy of all s3 rims. What size spacers have you got?

mmmm, MTMs the daddy of all s3 rims. What size spacers have you got?
Im running 10 mm spacers all round.

What suspension are you using mate?
MTM lowering spring 20mm drop

Please!, more details, and pics!!!
What do you exactly want to know mate?

BiMotos do look nice on there, Im just not the biggest fan of them even tho they would go with my car, good to see their real ones too!

Just my own personal view, but to me the back end does look very clutterd. I myself woudlnt be running the plate surrounds or the S3 badge, thats just my personal style tho (Plus those plate surrounds make it sooooo easy to take plates off of peoples cars...)

Looking good tho, all about the MTM S3s!

Yeah im not a big fan of the surrounds my self should be getting rid of them soon!when my private plate is sorted.
I LURRRV MTM S3's haha

I do like how subtle yours and my car are normally, thats why I like not having my S3 badge on, plus it doesnt draw huge amounts of attention to you like an A3 with a huge intercooler etc

I do like how subtle yours and my car are normally, thats why I like not having my S3 badge on, plus it doesnt draw huge amounts of attention to you like an A3 with a huge intercooler etc
mine did use to have a RS3 badge on it!lol yeah i know what you saying,but still get the odd boy racer with the kiited up astra or corsa coming up behind lol i just pull over and let them roll by

in that pic i think your back end looks a lil cluttered haha :blow:

Yeah had to move the MTM badge over and throw the RS3 one in the bin (and not replace it with an S3 one... If I ever do it will be with a PreFaceLift one as I prefer them)

love the MTM rims mate, look like they grew there!

My S3 had the dreadful RS3 badges (inc grille) after the MTM remap - these were soon taken off!

Looks nice Faz, shame about those parking sensors, really spoils the rear bumper, the genuine sensors in the lower panel look much more subtle.

Vey clean though and the MTM rims kick ***

Im guessing the Grille badge was the same as the rear badge in size? Cant say Ive ever seen one on the front, quite curious now!

Im guessing the Grille badge was the same as the rear badge in size? Cant say Ive ever seen one on the front, quite curious now!
hmmm neither have i tbh but pointless really,alot of people just come asking what is a RS3 lol
My S3 had the dreadful RS3 badges (inc grille) after the MTM remap - these were soon taken off!

Looks nice Faz, shame about those parking sensors, really spoils the rear bumper, the genuine sensors in the lower panel look much more subtle.

Vey clean though and the MTM rims kick ***
yeah they take away the smoothness of the bumper but they a good lil gadget!

Strangely aroused by those photos!! Can't make my mind up about the LCR splitter, i think i'm starting to like it...

S£;600511 said:
Strangely aroused by those photos!! Can't make my mind up about the LCR splitter, i think i'm starting to like it...
it rounds off the front end nicely,i think it should have come standard lol

Ryan / Faz, i saw an 8p s3 at the pisontheads do i go to (think hes a forum member) and has an MTM badge where his audi rings should be at the back!! Looks wicked awesome!! Ill see if i got a pic!

MtM's are looking sweet Faz!! Any look on selling the bbs's! I think im swayed to a lcr splitter. Although i think every man and his dog owns one now!!

Ryan / Faz, i saw an 8p s3 at the pisontheads do i go to (think hes a forum member) and has an MTM badge where his audi rings should be at the back!! Looks wicked awesome!! Ill see if i got a pic!
yeah that is something different! looks nice

MtM's are looking sweet Faz!! Any look on selling the bbs's! I think im swayed to a lcr splitter. Although i think every man and his dog owns one now!!
thanks mate,yeah sold them to a chap on the forum!

lol, so I guess your number plate doesnt give the game away then...:)

Seen normal A3s with S3 plates :p

Plus alot of people just see it as an A3, dont know theres a difference