what are these pipes for?!

d18ony

Donnie Mac
Reaction score
Hi all.

I ran out of fuel the other night, and a friend of mine towed me home. This so called friend hooked the tow rope round what he though was a tow eye underneath the engine area. Ive now discovered it wasnt a tow eye, but in fact a steel pipe. The pipe had a loop in it so did infact look like a tow eye. Thing is its now kinked and pulled out of place, and is sitting only a few inches of the ground. Ive got no idea what this pipe is for? The pipe connects to something on the fan belt, so im guessing its maybe an air con pipe? Just a guess though!

Anyway, would someone be able to send me a photo so i can try and put this pipe back into the right position.

Thanks

Would it not of been easier to buy petrol can and stick 5ers of petrol to get u to the

petrol station?

lol nice signature! yes your right it would of been much easier and i now have a can in the boot for next time!!:idea:

honestly thats the best film ive ever seen bard pitt do,i could watch that sig all day lmfao:lmfao:

If its the Pump to Rack hose (which it sounds to be as its coming from the compressor) then their a common part on VAG cars to leak anyway, think their normally between £110 and £160ish from memory, been a while since I worked for VAG tho