White S3 v the Ring

looks awesome in white!! why he had to spoil it with cheap angel eyes and **** rear clusters though....

Looks well nice in White!!

Is that the one that has crashed, as it looks like a silver one in the pic???

that was a lovely car......... looks like a right mess.....have to agree with the angel lights....look bob

looks like he should have got some h+r anti roll bars looks like he has understeered into the barrier lol

I bought this issue of redline when I saw the S3 on the front cover.

Story reads that it was his second lap "the red mist" took him and on the second series of corners the back end stepped out, which he quickly corrected, but due to the lack of run out at the ring after the correction the car was heading straight at the wall and with no space to get back on track.

So the cars first trip to the ring, it gets one full lap and then crashes. 4 months on the build which he did himself.

This wasn't there first ring trip either so it goes to show that the ring can claim anyone as it's victim.

looks like he should have got some h+r anti roll bars looks like he has understeered into the barrier lol

Maybe he should of had some R32 ARB's as he head h+r ones on!

cost of crash
recovery off track 160
armco repair 1200
recovery home 1000

£2,360....thats why I'm a bit shy on gaining my ring sticker

Must have been showing off....................

You dont need to show off at the 'ring to have a serious off

Every time Ive been there now Ive had atlest one 'moment' where I wasnt giving the track 110% of my concentration and respect and it nipped me a few times

Maybe he should of had some R32 ARB's as he head h+r ones on!

cost of crash
recovery off track 160
armco repair 1200
recovery home 1000

£2,360....thats why I'm a bit shy on gaining my ring sticker

My sticker cost me like 8Euros lol. Plus fuel etc, the Ring is safe enough if you drive it with the respect it demands. If you set off to do a 10minute lap your gonna make silly mistakes, the most fun laps Ive had round there are among the slower ones, but they were enjoyable because you get all the lines correct and dont end up outbrakeing yourself etc

Its always a shame to see anyone crash there, but a British car doing it and it being publicised is not going to do anything for the locals increasingly poor image of british drivers over there

I can buy a sticker but isn't it faux pas to have one without actually going!?
I'll get there one day if it kills me or it does actually kill me...ermmm.

lol yeah, you shouldnt put one on your car unless youve done atleast 1 lap!

Its worth going, it doesnt have to be an expensive trip and you dont have to go out there and try to set a good time etc! The Ring should be about having fun and driving the most beautiful country road in the world without speed restrictions, gatsos or on coming traffic to worry about!