fun with a v6 clio

peteA3tdi

Reaction score
i was on my way to audi in maidstone coming off the a2 on to the m25 slowed down for the lights on the roundabout when a little boy in his shitron vtr pulled up on my left giving it large when this V6 clio fly's past (light's just changed)rushed off to the next set of light's the vtr was driving like a ***** nearly hit 3 car's we got to the lights clio in middle lane vtr to the left and a ****** great lorry on the right so no lane for me so i started behind the clio,green light and we are off feck that clio was quick but i stayed with him till traffic got in the way i pulled up next to him and got the thumbs up(i think the vtr was still at the lights at this time 4miles back)then pulled off on to the m20 has anyone else had a race with a clio V6 and how do you get on

[ QUOTE ]
peteTDI said:
(i think the vtr was still at the lights at this time 4miles back)

[/ QUOTE ]

I ain't promoting racing and all that - but this line made me laff my tits off! hehehehehehhe I do like them clio's look mean! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My mate had a clio V6 when they first came out and he was really disappointed with it, we used to get all the looks in town etc, but when it came to having a tussle on the motorways, he was always getting beat! and he also lose a shed load of money on it! think he was glad to get rid in the end................

had a run in with a clio 182, that was quite quick, my car was standard at the time tho.

lost to a 182 when i was two's up and two sets of golf clubs. It was very quick. Not raced a V6 but i can imagine they are much faster than a s3 standard or not.

The other day i had a burn with a Vauxhall Astra Coupe 2.0 turbo, and could not see much difference between the two, mines chipped and the bloke reckoned his was standard even though he had a exhaust and a set of alloys etc.