Peliquin LSD

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Right,

Looking into a Pelequin LSD for my A3 1.8T. Whats peoples opinions? Good idea or not?
I think it would be a good idea, expecially with more power on its way within the next year. I know it wouldnt be the cheapest thing to have fitted, but should work well!

opinions please!

Rich

I've got one on my Golf. It's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. If you can afford one, go for it.

Think i may just have to! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif How much was fitting?

Rich
Mine arrived from the states yesterday. Took about 8 weeks in all, so be prepared for a wait. Good time to do it though as the dollars weak.

It's going to cost you arount £400 to fit though. I'm having mine done the same time as the clutch to save a bit.

It's going to be fitted next week, so I'll let you know what I think after that

[ QUOTE ]
GolfTTish said:
Rich
Mine arrived from the states yesterday. Took about 8 weeks in all, so be prepared for a wait. Good time to do it though as the dollars weak.

It's going to cost you arount £400 to fit though. I'm having mine done the same time as the clutch to save a bit.

It's going to be fitted next week, so I'll let you know what I think after that

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent! I was thinking i would do the clutch and flywheel at the same time to cut down on labour costs.

Would be interested to see how it performs.

Cheers

Rich

Rich.
Go for it. I've only driven mine back from stealth so far, and the difference is obvious the first time you come out of a roundabout in second.

The car tugs around a bit under full power, but it did that before.
First gear now leaves two black lines instead of one, so at least my tires will wear out evenly again.