APS - Anyone used them?

fran-s3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Anyone used http://www.autops.co.uk/ at all for tuning, diagnostics etc? Did you find them helpfull, knowlegable etc...?

Considering using these guys as there fairly local when I have my revo map taken of, as I've changed everything and it's still missfiring..

Cheers

there was a guy who had his s3 done from there (ed harris) who had a 350bhp car. was nice. i think aps have quite a good reputation. there was also a column with them in the audi driver mag the other month they seem to be quite good.

Cool cheers Rav - they were in the Audi mag? That's good enough for me!

yeah ed used them alot and said they were spot on,so i guess theya re pretty good

Awesome, booked in! Yeah just spoke to Ed, he seems sound! :yes:

I've used them for a couple of years now, it's a good 30 miles away, but worth the extra drive, always very helpful and courteous

Cant Fault APS im booked in there soon for a service and a brembo kit and fitting.

Its a good 40-50 miles from me but they've always sorted me out.

Jason

hey guys, yea had my s3 done there! i spent thousands with them! wouldn't take VAG vehicle any where else! they really do no what they are doing!! you wont be disappointed!!

If it's the same group of lad's that are their when they were AmD then i'd recommend them too, i had my A3 1.8T done a few years back and the car never missed a beat......ever !!

Another thumbs up for APS from me :D (and it's an over 100 mile round trip for me)

Me too. Did my cambelt/haldex/waterpump/60k service a week ago, and they were the cheapest quote I had too. Excellent service with a courtesy Passat and done 1/2 hour earlier than estimated.

Thoroughly recommended, and even better, only 12 miles away!!

Cheers,

Yeah, have to agree with everyone.

They fitted cruise control to my 2002 S3 a few weeks ago.... Splendid job, very knowledgable people.

I would definately use them again even though they are 50 miles away.

s3-fran, how are you getting on with your surge/hesitation issue? Did APS sort it?