Silver Leather?

StreetDragster

Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone got any good pictures of a silver leathered interior S3?

I just can't visualise it pass my girlfriends tacky 'silver' shoes.
Is it closer to light grey or actually metallic?

Thanks

Matt

It's more white than 'silver'

media

my mates on the hunt for a silver leather
arm rest for his s3 .no joy yet in findind one.
any ideas.
thanks

Kiteyboy your seats look as clean and untouched as a...........

Feel free to fill in the blanks, mines too rude i think!!!

I'd likt to swap my black leather/cream alcantara for silver leather!!!!!

Matt do you actually mean Liquorice Allsorts??

yeah look brand new,maybe if you drive without using your hands the steering wheel will also saty in good nick.lol.Looks awesome bud well looked after my alacantra seats are starting to bobble for funks sake

I've just noticed my seats have a black level(The one to tilt it forward) on the lower backs of the seats, but the others have colour coded levers, must be a facelift thing?

Has anyone actually manage to get any colour matched treatment/dye for the silver leather as mine is starting to show some cracks?

im going to be sending a leather sample to Gliptone in the next 2 weeks (finally getting around to it) to get a colour wash kit.....will let you know mate

Has anyone actually manage to get any colour matched treatment/dye for the silver leather as mine is starting to show some cracks?
I had my seats cleaned during my detail, the guy said wear and tear is one of those things he can't reverse, the pics was taken prior to getting cleaned.
nice one Jojo. Bearing in mind the extra weight your seats need to carry, they are in very good nick.:whistle2:

It's not too bad really for 9 years old!, just slight cracking on the bolsters, Audi do think of the Big boned drivers you see. ;)

Big Boned, is that what you call it Jo????