Oi! Thought Police!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3BeemerBeater

Reaction score
If I had wanted to post my 'One for our members in Scotland' in 'General Chat' I would have ****** well put it there in the first place!

Just where the hell do you get off moving other people's post around!

Just because you don't get either the Ned or Burbury thing - many A3 and S3 owners in Scotland will!!!

The post was aimed at them - so ****** well move it back!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

But its not A3/S3 related... and this is a forum for those specific things

No i didnt move it nor am i mod here.

I'd of done the same /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hopsta said:
But its not A3/S3 related... and this is a forum for those specific things

No i didnt move it nor am i mod here.

I'd of done the same /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And just how the hell would you know that, prey tell, as I doubt you 'get it' with a location as 'Kent'!

So your saying that all of Audi-Sports members that are in Scotland own an A3 or S3 ? I thinks not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The last time I looked out the window, my S3 look naff all like a Metro... thank fek /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

The post was moved because (as Hopsta quite rightly says) its neither A3 or S3 related. What is point of having separate forums on different topic if you can post where you want.

[ QUOTE ]
Andy said:
The post was moved because (as Hopsta quite rightly says) its neither A3 or S3 related. What is point of having separate forums on different topic if you can post where you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

The point was, it was aimed at Scottish A3/S3 owners, not ever swingin' **** and his dog!

[ QUOTE ]
Hopsta said:
So your saying that all of Audi-Sports members that are in Scotland own an A3 or S3 ? I thinks not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

The last time I looked out the window, my S3 look naff all like a Metro... thank fek /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Engage brain and show me where I say that!

The post was put here f.a.o Scottish A3/S3 owners, not for every swingin' **** and his dog or I'd put it EVERYWHERE!!!

[ QUOTE ]
garethj said:
hmmmmm

[/ QUOTE ]

First sensible comment made by someone else since I started this thread

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Oi !!! S3 Beemer beater...

GET A FEKKIN GRIP YOU WOMAN!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Charm school kicked you out early i see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hopsta said:
Charm school kicked you out early i see /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Still waiting to for you to explain the point - oh, sorry, you can't (not related to James are you? Apart from being another Ned too I mean?)

So you post in the wrong place, then start a thread to discuss the merits of our moderators (at least 3 of which are Scottish residents), then are informed as to why we have moderators and the difficulty of grasping different forums for different threads, then in the same thread offend a few forum members, and then dare to finish with asking someone else to get to the point?

You seem to enjoy a bit of harmless banter, which is fine -in the right context. That why forums have flame rooms and fun stuff areas, so comments can't be taken out of context, by casual browsers and contributors alike. So keep your posts of that nature to there please.

Ps. See that wasn't difficult, I've managed to address the original thread & keep on topic & yes this thread should be moved out of the S3/A3, as it has nothing to do with cars!

Ps.(OFF TOPIC) Exactly which BMWs does your car beat BTW?

[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that, that was funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lees3 said:
So you post in the wrong place, then start a thread to discuss the merits of our moderators (at least 3 of which are Scottish residents), then are informed as to why we have moderators and the difficulty of grasping different forums for different threads, then in the same thread offend a few forum members, and then dare to finish with asking someone else to get to the point?

You seem to enjoy a bit of harmless banter, which is fine -in the right context. That why forums have flame rooms and fun stuff areas, so comments can't be taken out of context, by casual browsers and contributors alike. So keep your posts of that nature to there please.

Ps. See that wasn't difficult, I've managed to address the original thread & keep on topic & yes this thread should be moved out of the S3/A3, as it has nothing to do with cars!

Ps.(OFF TOPIC) Exactly which BMWs does your car beat BTW?

[/ QUOTE ]

Posted in the wrong place? I posted EXACTLY where I wanted to place my post - it was intended for Scottish A3/S3, not every swinggin' **** and his dog (though if they choose to enter the A3/S3 forum and read it, great - that being the case, where else should it be posted, smart ***!

As for the defenders of the Moderator who moved my post - thanks for jumping on the band wagon, you neither understand the point (joke) being made as you have no conception to that which it refers, which is only likely to be understood by someone from Scotland (central belt in particular) or with knowledge of the social-economic significance of 'Ned', 'Burbury' and 'Bucky' – do you understand it buy the way?

I never asked anyone to get to the point - I stated 'you don't get the point' (i.e. the conception to that which it refers, which is only likely to be understood by someone from Scotland (central belt in particular) or with knowledge of the social-economic significance of 'Ned', 'Burbury' and 'Bucky') - shame you were unable to recognise that before replying!

The above being the case, wind ya neck in and let the 'all knowing' thought police Moderator explain his/her/its action in the matter!

As for beating Beemers, I beat anything where the driver does not have the ability to fully exploit the technical superiority of his/her/its machine and road conditions over my S3 - which, having done and worked in a field where the driving ability is higher than that of the highest police driving, I'm quite able to do (I'd offer to prove it to you, but I'd die of shame racing a yellow S3!).

If you (and others) are offended, well soz I hurt your sensitivies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

(But why oh why hasn't this thread been moved to general chat - thought police got the w/e off?)

The reason why this post hasn't been moved or deleted is for the pure entertainment value of you, making yourself look silly. Now that you are starting to make abusive and somewhat unconstructive comments its game over.

eod.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.