pics of car ( as I forgot the post where i said id post them :( )

Reaction score
sportec.jpg

jen60th001.jpg

Looks good.

Question, have any of the S3 members got mud-flaps attached? I brought some for my 1.8T and they fit like a glove. Think they were brought from Vag-parts.

Can anyone supply images on an S3 with the same flaps? It's something I've been considering for mine.

OK actually I can see at least 4 differences between the pics how many are we looking for?

Looks good, doesn't seem to have made quite such a big difference as they did on mine though. What bits have you got fitted?

h&r`s lowering sprngs and billys. One thing to note the front tyre has changed from a toyo to a avon and looks a looks a lot better imo. Think I have taken the 2nd picture a little lower.

im happy with the ride and height, think the biggest diff is the rear

Have you gone for the adjustable tie bars, and had the geometry setup? It made a huge difference to mine the turn in changed dramtically. SO next thing is ARBs then?

got the arms on , had to put them in the lower position to get the toe right. ARB`s have been done ages :) went with R32 ones.

them 18's or 19's?? How much you pay for the wheels?? They look awesome mate!!!

they are 19`s and ive got 6 of them :) onl yprob one is slightly bent so need to get it sorted so i have a spare pair. I wanted 18`s but these came at the right price :)

Sportecs are bitchin', good to see some different alloys for a change, they suit the silver colour really well too.

so there 19s lowerd 25mm on H&R's?? Sitting perfect IMO!! I may have to purchase some!!

Whats the ride like with that set up?? + how firm are the springs?? + Did you have to get the tracking etc done?

Cheers

its very good on most roads but if you hit a suncken manhole then you feel it. My dad liked it so must be good as he was worried I was going to ruin it and hed no longer want to borrow it lol.

Scott your not far from me really Im in Huddersfield near emley moor mast. If you want a test run let me know we could meet up. On hol for 2 weeks from Sunday but just let me know. I actually work at junction 41 on the M1 so even nearer isn`t it or am I getting my directions mixed up ????

oh and yes had to do geometry twice as they fecked up the first time

Scott your not far from me really Im in Huddersfield near emley moor mast. If you want a test run let me know we could meet up. On hol for 2 weeks from Sunday but just let me know.

Any chance I could take you up on that offer as well? :)

they are 19`s and ive got 6 of them :) onl yprob one is slightly bent so need to get it sorted so i have a spare pair. I wanted 18`s but these came at the right price :)

I hate you..

...always wanted a set of them...

...and you have 6 of em....

..I hate you

:sob:

I hate you..

...always wanted a set of them...

...and you have 6 of em....

..I hate you

:sob:

you would hate me even more if you knew what I paid for them :p Plus I got paid out from the council for the bent one and Ive still got the wheel they never even looked at it lol

Yeh deffo up for a meet mate!! Im off for two weeks from sunday aswell!! In greece the first week then at home the second!! Ill give you a Pm and sort summat out!!

Just put my order in at DPM for some H&R's.... You still liking yours fingermouse?? how much would it cost me to upgrade the shocks to billys???

still like it, I do feel the bumps on some roads, the roundabout where the m62 and M1 meet is bad but all in all im very happy.

The billys are about £100 a corner and tbh I wouldn`t do the springs alone, shocks first if I had to choose one first.

Just put my order in at DPM for some H&R's.... You still liking yours fingermouse?? how much would it cost me to upgrade the shocks to billys???

Yeah I think that it would be a bad move upgrading the springs without shocks Scott.

It b reet... Ill put them on the top of my mod list after the springs are on!! lol. if nothing else, itll look good!!