audi service....any good?

rockstar

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
Am due to have the a3 serviced/m.o.t, on tuesday and it going into audi for it(had the car 12 months now and it due a service!)

now the a3 is a 1.6 with around 80 odd on the clock,had the cam belt changed by then a few months ago...and have had no probs with it...

there charging me £250 ,what do i get for my money,,,air filter,oil,pads,etc etc...?

Want to keep the audi with its full audi service history,could have got it serviced elsewhere for cheaper i guess but do you think im better with audi....?

this is hyperthetical anyway as its booked to go in tuesday!just wondered if i was making the right choicel...

so i take it your not entirely impressed by the service lancaster audi (liverpool) give....just a feeling i got from your post... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Will let you know how good or bad they treat me tomorrow....("worried look on face") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

See the 'dealer' forum for comments about your local dealer, don't forgot to put in feedback either good or bad and that Audi Customer Services are good if you are persistant enough to keep complaining.