My very well spec'd up and modified A3 1.8T is up for sale.

Az

Hard slammed!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I'd post a thread up letting people know that my nicely modified and very quick A3 is up for sale.

A lot of people know this car on here as it was previously owned and built by Dave Bayern on here, so I'm sure everyone that does know it will agree that its a very well built/set up/performing, and very well looked after car. Since owning it I have bought a brand new set of BBS LM replica alloys in 18" all shod in Falken ze912 tyres. :rockwoot:

I am only selling the car as I have a chance of buying back one of my old cars that I have regretted ever since it left my possession, otherwise I'm very happy with the Audi so somebody will be getting an extremely good car if they buy it. :yes:

Here is a link:-

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2219

Thanks for looking!

Az.

your thread will probably get moved as for sale should be in for sale,

however, ive looked at the advert and just wondered why the ad says the FMIC has been painted black (which i know it was) and its now silver (in the pics). did you strip the paint?

Good luck with the sale mate, I drove his car about 2 months ago and it was amazing.

So nicely done.

Dave never got round to upgrading the fuel pump then.
"S3 steering wheel"!!!! Not an S3 so NO :rulez:

PS good luck with the sale

Thanks for the comments. :icon_thumright:

It is advertised in the for sale section, thats why I posted the link in the original thread. :think:

The front mount itself is still sprayed matt black, I just rubbed the piping back to a polished finish with very fine wet and dry and polished them back up with a bit of Autosol.

Yep it has an S3 steering wheel fitted, I know they are identical to a facelift 1.8T sport steering wheel but with the badge at the bottom of the wheel. I guess it used to originally have the ugly 4 spoke steering wheel as standard, which is more than a good enough reason to swap it for an S3 wheel.

Prawn- Thanks for the comments on it and the back up, it is a very very well built car which is easily capable of being a comfortable daily driver as well as a bit of an animal when you want it to be. Your car must be very simular to mine then as your mods are virtually identical. :)

az said:
The front mount itself is still sprayed matt black, I just rubbed the piping back to a polished finish with very fine wet and dry and polished them back up with a bit of Autosol.

ahhh righto :icon_thumright: personally, i think i looked better all black, and was quite relieved when it was done, but thats personnal taste.

ive also driven the car, not to the spec it is atm, but it was what pusuaded me into getting my phase 1 done. :)

and as above. good luck with the sale.

Prawn- Thanks for the comments on it and the back up, it is a very very well built car which is easily capable of being a comfortable daily driver as well as a bit of an animal when you want it to be. Your car must be very simular to mine then as your mods are virtually identical. :)

Your car is almost identical to mine!

At a recent rolling road day they both came within 0.5bhp and 0.5lbft of each other..... so literally, identical!

Your car is almost identical to mine!

At a recent rolling road day they both came within 0.5bhp and 0.5lbft of each other..... so literally, identical!

hardly ****** surprising is it

haha, we simply shared a taste for similar modifications, and a dislike for Revo, and S3 drivers who look down on A3's so much.....

I was never anywhere near as arkward as Dave was!