Another S3 for sale

Oz

Fair Dinkum Leg End
Reaction score
Website
picasaweb.google.com
http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/584769.htm

Don't want to do this but I have use of a works van which is fully paid for. With the rising cost of motoring I just can't justify keeping it :(

Most of my car use is travelling to and from work, a round trip of 8 miles but it's 1st, 2nd & 3rd gear all the way which is only returning 21mpg!!

Probably up for a bit too much but it is in great condition and I'm open to sensible offers

Comments welcome

Good luck with the sale mate.

My dads selling his due to the expense of fuel and I can't see mine lasting much longer :(

Looks like a clean car at a good price, but I'm not keen on the colour coded bottoms, and in the first pic, it looks like the rear bumper doesn't quite match the body for colour.

I'm just giving you an honest view looking at your PH ad without seeing the car.

Looks like a clean car at a good price, but I'm not keen on the colour coded bottoms, and in the first pic, it looks like the rear bumper doesn't quite match the body for colour.

I'm just giving you an honest view looking at your PH ad without seeing the car.

It is a very clean and tidy car! I was never 100% on the colour coded bottoms, like that when I bought it, I'm also not to keen on them in black though, look like an after thought, almost like "oh s***t we forgot these, just stick em on!"

Thanks for the comments

Tis a fine looking car but where are the interior pics? I see so many cars going up for sale without interior pics and I really don't understand how anyone would consider buying a car without seeing what the inside looks like.